| | |National HIV/AIDS Strategic Framework 2 | |2010-2014
Nationwide AIDS Commission rate
Republic of Liberia
TABLE OF ARTICLES
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 1 .
1 . INTRO 9.
1 ) 1Background 9.
1 . 2Demographic and wellness profile 9.
2 . HIV/AIDS IN LIBERIA12.
2 . 1The Epidemiology of HIV/AIDS In Liberia12.
installment payments on your 2Potential drivers of the HIV epidemic14.
installment payments on your 2 . 1The impact of war and extreme poverty14.
2 . installment payments on your 2Collapse with the public health-care system15. 2 . 2 . 3Violence and sex and gender-based violence16.
2 . 3Key populations at risk (or vulnerable) and affected by HIV/AIDS18.
2 . 3. 1(Young) ladies and girls18.
installment payments on your 3. 2Women and young ladies involved in transactional sex or sex work
вЂ“ subjects of individual trafficking21.
2 . 3. 3(Young) men and clients of sex workers вЂ“ which include mobile men22. 2 . 3. 4Men who have sex with men (MSM) 23.
2 . 3. 5Infants born to HIV-infected mothers24.
2 . 3. 6People living with HIV/AIDS (PLHIV) 25.
2 . 3. 7Orphans and susceptible children (OVCs) 26.
3. LIBERIA'S COUNTRYWIDE HIV/AIDS RESPONSE TO DATE27.
a few. 1Management, dexterity and financing27.
a few. 1 . 1National management and coordination structures27. 3. 1 . 2Multisectoral participation and coordination28. 3. 1 . 3HIV/AIDS in broader countrywide and worldwide policy and development frameworks29.
3. 1 ) 4Resource mobilisation and loans for HIV/AIDS29.
3. 2HIV/AIDS service delivery30.
3. installment payments on your 1HIV-prevention programmes and services30.
3. installment payments on your 2Treatment, proper care and support34.
3. 3Health systems strengthening (HSS) thirty-five.
3. 4Research, surveillance and M& E37.
4. PRIORITY ISSUES GROWING FROM EPIDEMIOLOGICAL, SITUATION
AND RESPONSE ANALYSES38.
4. 1Effective coordination and management of the (decentralised, multisectoral) national response38.
4. 2Strengthening HIV elimination, with a goal focus on most-at-risk and weak populations39.
four. 3Scaling up coverage and quality of sustainable treatment, care and support pertaining to PLHIV, OVCS, and other afflicted persons39.
4. 4Availability and use of proper information pertaining to an evidence-informed response40.
4. 5Reducing judgment and discrimination of PLHIV, OVCS and others affected вЂ“ as a cross-cutting priority41.
five. STRATEGIC STRUCTURE NSF II (2010-2014) 43.
5. 1Guiding principles and wider coverage context43.
your five. 1 . 1Key guiding rules of the nationwide response to HIV/AIDS43. 5. 1 ) 2The national response to HIV/AIDS in a larger policy context45.
5. 2NSF goals and strategic objectives45.
5. 2 . 1NSF goals45.
5. installment payments on your 2NSF strategic objectives45.
your five. 3Key NSF intervention areas: strategies and main activities46.
5. 3. 1Main strategies for objective one particular: Coordination and management in the national response46.
5. 3. 2Main methods for objective 2:...